AHRMM has compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions or need more information, please contact AHRMM at (312) 422-3840 or email@example.com.
|Online Member Account Login
|AHRMM Annual Conference & Exhibition
- How do I register for the AHRMM website?
Click here to register.
- What is my username?
Your username is your primary email address - the address to which AHRMM emails are sent.
- How can I update my username?
Contact AHRMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 422-3840 to update your primary email address. If you are able to log in, you can update your primary email address online.
- What is my password?
Your password is between eight and 20 characters, includes at least one numeral and one letter, and has no spaces or symbols. To reset your password, click the Forgot password? link on the login page, or contact AHRMM at email@example.com or (312) 422-3840 for assistance.
- How can I update my password?
Once logged in, you can update your password online.
- Other questions?
Please feel free to contact AHRMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 422-3840. We look forward to helping you.
- Where do I find my membership number?
Your membership number appears in your welcome email and welcome kit from AHRMM. If you are having trouble locating your membership number, email email@example.com or call AHRMM at (312) 422-3840.
- How can I become an AHRMM member?
Membership information can be found in Membership. You can also join AHRMM now using our fast, easy, and secure Online Membership Application.
- How do I renew my membership?
All members should automatically receive an invoice a few months before their renewal date. There are several ways to renew your membership: submit the Online Membership Application, mail or fax in the printed Membership Application Form, or call AHRMM at (312) 422-3840. Dues may be paid using credit card or check. If you haven’t received an invoice and think your membership is up for renewal, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send credit card information via email.
- How do I update my contact information?
Members may update their contact information directly online on the Update Account page. Please review all of the information provided to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date. Also, please remember to provide all of your information, as we realize there may be many ways to contact you. AHRMM will automatically use the information you specify as your “primary” address.
- Is my membership still current and what is my renewal date?
When you are logged into your account, your AHRMM Membership Expiration is displayed in the top right corner under your name.
- Can I get a receipt for my membership dues?
When you are logged into your account, receipts can be found on the Paid Orders page.
- I can not access the Members Only section or the website. What is my username and password?
Your username is your primary email address - the address to which AHRMM emails are sent. Please go to “Forgot Password” to reset your password.
- I tried to log on to the AHRMM website and it states that my membership number is being used by someone else. What should I do?
Please double check your membership number to confirm that you are keying it in correctly. Also, please make sure that you have added three zeros (000) before the seven digit number. If you have double checked both of these and your login still is not working, please call AHRMM at (312) 422-3840 or email email@example.com.
- I have not been receiving my AHRMM eNews. How can I confirm my membership status and address?
Please go to the AHRMM eNews Troubleshooting page as the AHRMM eNews email address may have been blocked from your server. If you find the problem has not been resolved after reviewing the suggestions provided, please call (312) 422-3840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When is National Healthcare Supply Chain Week (SC Week) and how can I order products?
Please go to the Event Calendar page to see the schedule for National Healthcare Supply Chain Week (SC Week). Visit an official SC Week Store to order products.
- How do I register to attend the upcoming Annual Conference?
Registration information can be found on the Annual Conference site. Online registration is fast, accurate, and secure.
- How do I become a presenter at the AHRMM Annual Conference?
The Conference Call for Presentations allows submissions of proposals to present an educational presentation at the AHRMM Annual Conference. Proposals are reviewed by the Annual Conference Education Committee. Check the Conference website for more information.
- I need financial assistance to attend AHRMM’s Annual Conference. Are scholarships available?
AHRMM offers Conference Scholarships for financial assistance to attend the AHRMM Annual Conference & Exhibition. Scholarships are supported by the Annual Conference's exhibiting companies.
- How does my company register to exhibit at the AHRMM Annual Conference & Exhibition?
Exhibitors can register and select booth space at the Annual Conference site.
- How does my company take advantage of Conference sponsorship and advertising opportunities?
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available on the Annual Conference site.
What are the dates for next year’s Annual Conference?
To see future locations and dates for the AHRMM Annual Conference, please go to the Events Calendar page.
- I want to obtain the Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) credential. How do I apply and prepare myself for the examination?
Refer to the AHA Certification Center to download the CMRP Handbook and Application. Self Assessment Examinations (SAE) are available to help better prepare for the Exam. Visit AHRMM's CMRP Certification page for more helpful resources designed to help you prepare for the CMRP exam, including print and eBook of the Materials Management Review Guide. (Note: Taking the SAE or reading the guide does not guarantee a passing score on the exam.)
- How do I renew my Certified Materials & Resources Professional (CMRP) credential?
Visit the AHA Certification Center to download a CMRP Renewal Application Form. To help current CMRPs track their education for renewal purposes AHRMM has created a CPE Tracking Report spreadsheet. Download the resource now to help you with your renewal planning.
- I missed a recent educational program but am still interested in the information that was presented. What can I do?
AHRMM offers an online archive of all educational programs. Visit the AHRMM Learning Center for more information.
- My chapter or organization is hosting an educational program or course. How do we apply for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Contact Hours to offer the event to attendees?
The CPE Application Form can be found on the CPE page.
- How do I receive CPE credits for attendance at a recently attended AHRMM educational session?
Contact AHRMM at email@example.com to request your certificate of attendance.
- How do I apply for a scholarship to attend the AHRMM Annual Conference & Exhibition?
Complete the application posted on Scholarships page.
- I attended a recent educational session and want to share it with other colleagues in my organization. Is this possible?
On-demand webinars and conference recordings are available in the AHRMM Learning Center.
- How do I find out about local AHRMM Chapter activities?
AHRMM recommends that you contact your local chapter to find out what is happening in your area. Local chapter information can be found on the Regions page and chapter events can be found on the Chapter Event Calendar.
- How do I become a presenter for an AHRMM webinar?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I registered for a webinar, when will I receive the dial-in information?
The dial-in information is sent, along with the webinar PowerPoint slides, the day before the webinar.
- I just attended a webinar, when can I expect to receive my certificate?
Within two business days after the webinar, attendees receive an email with a webinar evaluation link. We ask all attendees to answer this short survey to help us evaluate the session. Certificates and a recording link are emailed to participants approximately one week later, after they complete the evaluation.
- Others from my facility listened in on the webinar, how can they get their certificates?
We are glad that others were able to learn from the webinar. Only those registered in advance will receive Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit.
- Can anyone run for any open seat?
Seven board seats are allocated for the hospital provider community, two for the affiliate (GPOs/manufacturers/consultants/distributors) community, and one for the Uniformed Services.
How long do I have to be an AHRMM member to run for a board seat?
Interested members need only to have been a member in good standing for one year to run for an open board seat.
- Will there be any regional representation at AHRMM?
Regional representation is considered when assigning individuals to serve on AHRMM committees and task forces. An emphasis on regional representation is made for both the Membership Committee and the Chapter Relations Committee to ensure that AHRMM is strengthening the regional knowledge infrastructure and that regional representation remains in place. These are the groups that are best connected to the entire country; that are best able to recognize regional variances that should be communicated across the continuum of AHRMM (the committees, the Board of Directors, and staff). This structure allows for open communication between AHRMM and the regions from both a membership standpoint and a chapter standpoint.
If I complete the candidate paperwork and meet the qualifications to run for the Board of Directors, will I automatically be included on the election ballot?
No. AHRMM limits candidates to three qualified candidates for each open board seat. All potential candidates that meet the qualifying criteria will be reviewed by the Nominating Committee, and if there are more than six healthcare provider candidates and more than three affiliate or military candidates, the Nominating Committee will review and place on the ballot the six healthcare provider, three affiliate, and three military candidates deemed most qualified and whose skills and experience most closely align with AHRMM’s needs at that time.
Besides serving on the national board, what other opportunities exist to serve AHRMM?
AHRMM members can volunteer to serve on committees, which are closely aligned with the AHRMM Strategy Map and help shape the organization. For members who have been active in their local chapter or are passionate about advancing the profession and like to “roll up their sleeves” and dig into the details”, committees are a wonderful place to start. If you enjoy facilitating a group of volunteers, Committee Chair roles may be for you. Leaders who can motivate, coordinate, and execute Committee agendas are critical to AHRMM’s success. Committees are where the important work of AHRMM gets done! The AHRMM Board of Directors set the vision and strategic direction for the organization; committees execute the nuts and bolts work of the organization.
- How do I contact a Board Representative?
AHRMM’s current Board members with contact information is included on the Board of Directors listing.
- How do I volunteer to join an AHRMM Committee or Task Force?
Each year, AHRMM issues a “Call for Volunteers” to all AHRMM members. If you are a current AHRMM member and interested in joining one of AHRMM’s Committees or Task Forces, please email email@example.com. View a complete listing of the current Committees and Task Forces.
- What is a Fellow and how can I become one?
AHRMM Fellow status is presented to Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) members in good standing, who have met specified achievement criteria and submitted an approved, original, unpublished paper on a current aspect of materials management. To apply for Fellow status or for more information, visit Fellow Program.
- I am interested in becoming an AHRMM Board Member. What positions are available and how do I run for office?
Each year, AHRMM conducts elections for Board member and officer positions. If you are a current AHRMM member and are interested in running for office, visit the Elections page.
- How do I nominate someone for the George R. Gossett Leadership Award?
The Leadership Award is AHRMM’s highest honor. Refer to Leadership Award for nominations, award information, and criteria.
- How do I determine what Chapter is in my region so I can meet with other AHRMM members in my area?
To find and contact your local chapter affiliate, refer to the Regions page. Current AHRMM members may also contact other AHRMM members by searching the Member Directory.
- How can I communicate with other AHRMM members on current industry news and trends?
AHRMM’s ListServ offers members the opportunity to communicate with other members via email. Ask questions and get answers fast on industry news and trends. The AHRMM LinkedIn Group is just another resource for supply chain professionals to stay informed and keep in touch with people who share the same interest in the healthcare supply chain. Follow AHRMM on Twitter for updates about what the latest industry trends and Association news.
- What types of networking opportunities are available at AHRMM’s Annual Conference & Exhibition?
AHRMM hosts several networking events at the Annual Conference. The Annual Conference website lists the most up-to-date information on all Conference programs and events.
- Can AHRMM help me look for new job opportunities?
The Career Center offers an online tool for searching for new employment opportunities in the healthcares supply chain field. Employers post open jobs directly online and they are sent out to the AHRMM membership every Friday via the weekly Job Alert email. Members can also make themselves accessible to employers on the Career Center by posting their resumes to the website − a free and confidential service.
- How do I submit a Leading Practice Paper?
Refer to the White Papers and Leading Practices pages to submit paper.
- Where can Leading Practice and Fellows Papers be viewed?
A Members-only benefit, refer to White Papers to read the current Leading Practices and Fellow Papers.
- I am looking for new product options. Can AHRMM help me find a vendor?
The Business Directory offers information on suppliers who provide the products and services you need in your area.
- Do you have a current salary survey?
AHRMM conducts an annual Salary Comparison Survey.
- How do I order the Materials Management Review Guide?
You can order the Materials Management Review Guide in the AHRMM bookstore.
- How can I advertise on your web site or in your newsletters?
Go to Advertising & Sponsorship to view all of AHRMM’s current marketing opportunities.
- How do I advertise job opening to AHRMM's membership?
Please go to the Career Center to find out how to post a job opportunity to AHRMM members. All active job postings are emailed out to AHRMM's membership every Friday via the weekly Career Center Job Alert.