THANK YOU to all the presenters, participants, sponsors, and volunteers for contributing your time and efforts to make our 51st conference & exhibition a resounding success!
Conference Evaluations and CEU Information
All attendees should have received daily emails with the conference evaluation. If you did not receive the evaluations, please email the AHRMM inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, the conference Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to attendees within four weeks after completing the Overall Conference evaluation.
AHRMM13 Conference Proceedings and Handouts
A password-protected link to AHRMM13 handouts has been sent via email prior to the event to all the conference attendees to download and print at no additional charge. Please note that you will need to use the username and password that have been also sent in this email to access the handouts. Please contact AHRMM if you did not receive it.
For those seeking to recap the entire learning experience, AHRMM offers an online version of all of this year's Learning Lab sessions with audio synched with the PowerPoint presentations. Conference attendees may purchase the sessions for a discounted price of $230 (or $300 for non-attendees).
AHRMM13 recordings serve as a comprehensive learning resource, covering a wide range of healthcare supply chain topics, including the intersection of cost, quality, and outcomes (CQO). Click here for an easy-to-use online order form.
AHRMM13 Photo Gallery
Visit the conference photo gallery to view unforgettable moments, action-packed events, and fun interactions that happened in San Diego! All the conference photos can be viewed online.
Save the Date for 2014!
AHRMM14 Conference & Exhibition
August 3-6, 2014
Orlando World Center Marriott
Who Will Attend?
- Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of Resource and Materials Management
- Support Services Professionals
- Purchasing Professionals
- Supply Chain Managers and Participants
- Clinical Resource Managers
- Contract Administrators
- Military Logisticians
- Senior-Level Managers in Purchasing Organizations
- Chief Financial and Resource Officers
- Operating Room Buyers
- Central Service and Supply Personnel
- Senior Administrators of Healthcare Organizations and Systems
- Healthcare Supplier and Manufacturer Representatives
- Healthcare I-Commerce and MMIS Professionals
- Healthcare Resource and Materials Management Consultants
- Resource and Materials Management Students
- Healthcare Contracted Support Services Professionals