You are invited to AHRMM's 51st Annual Conference & Exhibition - a premier education and networking event for the healthcare supply chain professionals.
AHRMM13 is the place to be to learn how supply chain professionals fit into the new healthcare landscape. Declining reimbursements, changes in the economy, and the upholding of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) make attending this conference a must! AHRMM13 is focused on forward thinking solutions for the supply chain professionals at all levels of both large and small organizations. Whether it is networking with other leaders, connecting with suppliers and service providers, or attending unparalleled educational sessions that highlight how you can best operate at the intersection of Cost, Quality, and Outcomes (CQO), you will leave the conference energized with new information and an overwhelming return on investment for your organization.
Budget now and make plans to join us in San Diego for AHRMM13 to connect with national experts in the field and discuss the latest healthcare supply chain trends, issues, and best practices.
Early Bird Ends May 24, 2013.
Download Conference Registration Form to Register by Mail
|Early Bird Member
|Early Bird Non-Member
Dowload the AHRMM13 Conference Brochure
Who Should Attend?
- Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of Resource and Materials Management
- Support Services Professionals
- Purchasing Professionals
- Supply Chain Managers and Participants
- Clinical Resource Managers
- Contract Administrators
- Military Logisticians
- Senior-Level Managers in Purchasing Organizations
- Chief Financial and Resource Officers
- Operating Room Buyers
- Central Service and Supply Personnel
- Senior Administrators of Healthcare Organizations and Systems
- Healthcare Supplier and Manufacturer Representatives
- Healthcare I-Commerce and MMIS Professionals
- Healthcare Resource and Materials Management Consultants
- Resource and Materials Management Students
- Healthcare Contracted Support Services Professionals