AHRMM is pleased to offer financial assistance to qualifying members for participating in select programs and events. Scholarships are solely for educational use and only available to current AHRMM members.
Annual Conference & Exhibition Scholarships
AHRMM is pleased to offer financial assistance to qualifying members for attending AHRMM’s 53rd Annual Conference & Exhibition in Indianapolis, IN. The following 2015 scholarship opportunities are made possible by the support from each of the exhibiting companies of the AHRMM15 Conference:
Full-Ride Scholarship – Up to 10 Full-Ride Scholarships will be given. They will include up to three nights at the conference hotel, round-trip airfare (up to $300), and the full conference registration rate.
Full-Conference Scholarship – Up to 20 Full-Conference Scholarships will be given. They will cover the cost of the full conference registration rate.
To qualify, you must be an active AHRMM member who can establish financial need (see requirements below). Applications must be received by AHRMM no later than April 3, 2015. All applicants will be notified by May 1, 2015.
- Applicants must be active AHRMM members.
- Priority will be given to applicants who are first-time attendees and can prove financial need OR to applicants who have been members for at least six months and can prove financial need.
- All applicants must provide either a letter from their CEO or supervisor that establishes financial need OR for those who are between jobs, an explanation of their financial need.
- Applicants awarded scholarships may not re-apply for any AHRMM scholarship the following year. Award recipients from the AHRMM14 Conference & Exhibition do not qualify.
- Applications must be received by AHRMM no later than April 3, 2015 (no exceptions).
- Vendor representatives or consultants do not qualify for these scholarships.
- Only one scholarship per organization will be awarded.
- All scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of AHRMM.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
CMRP Exam Scholarships
AHRMM offers scholarships for receiving and renewing the nationally recognized Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) credential.
This is a limited-time, exclusive offer only available to active AHRMM members who meet the CMRP eligibility requirements.
The CMRP Scholarship process is now closed. The next application process will begin in Q3 2015.