AHRMM is pleased to offer financial assistance to qualifying members for participating in select programs and events. Scholarships are solely for educational use and only available to current AHRMM members.
Annual Conference & Exhibition Scholarships
AHRMM offers financial assistance to qualifying members for attending AHRMM’s Annual Conference & Exhibition. The next scholarship application process will begin in Q1 2016.
CMRP Exam Scholarships
AHRMM offers scholarships for receiving and renewing the nationally recognized Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) credential.
Up to 50 eligible AHRMM members who apply for the CMRP scholarship between August 24, 2015 and September 4, 2015 will receive a voucher for the full CMRP exam fee. This is a limited-time, exclusive offer only available to active AHRMM members who meet the CMRP eligibility requirements.
- ALL Applicants must be active AHRMM members in good standing with the Association.
- Applicants may not have received a CMRP Scholarship in the past 3 years (since 8/23/2012).
- Applicants may not have received any other AHRMM scholarships within the last year, including the AHRMM15 scholarship.
- Applicants for the exam scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the CMRP Candidate Handbook.
- Applicants for the renewal scholarship must meet the requirements outlined in the CMRP Renewal Application. If you are taking the exam in order to renew your CMRP, you must apply for the CMRP Exam Scholarship.
- Applicants interested in applying for the CMRP Scholarship must complete and submit the CMRP Scholarship Application (please review qualifications and instructions)
- Renewing applicants must apply by submitting the CMRP Renewal Scholarship Application (please review qualifications and instructions)
For more information on the CMRP credential, please visit the AHA Certification Center.
Important Notes for all Applications:
This offer does not apply to any existing exam applications or to members who have recently become certified (or re-certified). Exam applications already submitted to AMP are not eligible for this scholarship.
Successful scholarship applicants will receive a voucher for the exam fee. Recipients must submit this voucher with the CMRP exam application to AMP before the voucher expires.
Questions about your scholarship? Contact AHRMM at email@example.com or 312-422-3840.