AHRMM is pleased to offer financial assistance to qualifying members for participating in select programs and events. Scholarships are solely for educational use and only available to current AHRMM members.
CMRP Exam Scholarships
AHRMM offers scholarships for receiving and renewing the nationally recognized Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) credential.
Up to 50 eligible AHRMM members who apply for the CMRP scholarship between May 13, 2013 and May 24, 2013 will receive a voucher for the full CMRP exam fee. This is a limited-time, exclusive offer only available to active AHRMM members who meet the CMRP eligibility requirements.
- ALL Applicants must be active AHRMM members in good standing with the Association.
- Applicants may not have received a CMRP Scholarship in the past 3 years (since 5/1/2010).
- Applicants may not have received any other AHRMM scholarships this year, including the AHRMM13 scholarship.
- Applicants for the exam scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the CMRP Candidate Handbook.
- Applicants for the renewal scholarship must meet the requirements outlined in the CMRP Renewal Application.
Applicants interested in applying for the CMRP Scholarship must complete and submit the CMRP Scholarshp Application. (please review qualifications and instructions)
Renewing applicants must apply by submitting the CMRP Renewal Scholarship Application. (please review qualifications and instructions)
For more information on the CMRP credential, please visit the AHA Certification Center.
Important Notes for all Applications:
This offer does not apply to any existing exam applications or to members who have recently become certified (or re-certified). Exam applications already submitted to AMP are not eligible for this scholarship.
Successful scholarship applicants will receive a voucher for the exam fee. Recipients must submit this voucher with the CMRP exam application to AMP before the voucher expires.
Annual Conference & Exhibition Scholarships
AHRMM offers conference scholarships to qualifying active AHRMM members who can establish financial need. All scholarship opportunities are sponsored through the generosity of the conference's exhibiting companies.
The AHRMM13 Scholarship process is now closed. The next application process will begin in Spring 2014.