Resources & Tools
- Cost, Quality, Outcomes Movement
- AHRMM Store
- Academic Council
- Business Directory
- Career Advancement Guide
- Career Center
- CIHL Report
- Disaster Preparedness
- Environmental Sustainability
- Healthcare Supply Chain Data Standards
- Knowledge Center
- Leading Practices
- Lexicon (Glossary)
- Mentor Program
- National Healthcare Supply Chain Week
- Salary Survey
- White Papers
Welcome to AHRMM’s CQO Resource Center
AHRMM is building the Cost, Quality, and Outcomes (CQO) Movement to support healthcare supply chain professionals as they adopt the intersection of cost, quality, and outcomes as their new operational framework.
Join the CQO Movement! There are new trends and best practices emerging daily and the opportunity to join forces has never been bigger. Let's work together to ensure the future of the healthcare supply chain profession.
The CQO Movement is all about leading and accelerating the change so get equipped with new skills and ideas through AHRMM's innovative training and education.
AHRMM's Chair Annette Pummel, CMRP, invites you to join
Listen to the webinar introducing the CQO Movement
Education and Resources:
- CQO Headquarters at AHRMM13 Annual Conference, July 28-31, in San Diego, California
- New Online Course - Supply Chain: Owning the Intersection of Cost, Quality, and Outcomes
- On-Demand Webinar - Bundled Payments: The Intersection of Cost, Quality, and Outcomes
- CQO-Related Education - Quick Reference Fact Sheet (pdf)
- The Fundamentals of CQO - Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- AHRMM Learning Center: Cost & Quality Education
News and Articles:
- AHRMM Cost, Quality, and Outcomes Movement Takes the Stage at the GHX Healthcare Supply Chain Summit - Market Watch. The Wall Street Journal, April 30, 2013
- A Broader Focus for Tomorrow's MMs - IMDA Update, February 2013
- The Future for Effective Healthcare Supply Change Is Balancing Cost, Quality, and Outcomes - Supply Chain Strategies & Solutions, V.7, N.2 (Members Only)
- The Changing Supply Chain Landscape - Mid Atlantic Society of Healthcare Materials Management Panel Discussion (White Paper)
- Innovative Solutions for Healthcare Supply Chain Management - Supply Chain Strategies & Solutions, V.7, N.1 (Members Only)
- The Future of Healthcare Supply Chain Resides in the Intersection of Cost, Quality, and Outcomes – Supply Chain Strategies & Solutions, V.7, N.1 (Members Only)
- Mission Critical - Health Facilities Management, December 2012
- Elevating Supply Chain Value Analysis - Executive Insight, July 12, 2012
- Transformative Hospital Supply Chain–Balancing Costs with Quality - Trade and Export Middle East, January 9, 2012
- Strategic Supply Chain Management - H&HN, December 2011
- Outcome-Driven Supply Chains - Forbes.com, April 30, 2010
- Not Your Father’s Supply Chain - Materials Management in Health Care, V.19, N.4
- The Impact of Reform and the Recession on Supply Chain Management - AHRMM White Paper
Help Spread the Word!
Tell your colleagues, peers, and industry contacts about the CQO Movement through email, social media, and word of mouth.
If you have questions or feedback about the CQO Movement please email AHRMM at AHRMMCQO@aha.org.