Thank you for your interest in attending the AHRMM17! Here you will find helpful information to guide you through the press registration process as well as other AHRMM media resources.
Media Registration Information
Media representatives MUST pre-register by Friday, July 21, to attend the conference. To obtain a press badge, please contact John Bart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Credentials for a Media Pass
To be eligible for a complimentary press pass, an individual must be:
- Covering healthcare supply chain on a regular basis and present bylined articles or reports published within the past six months
- Either employed or freelancing full-time for a newspaper, magazine, Internet, radio or television company to gather and report news
- Attending with the sole intent of generating coverage of the event
Media passes will not be issued to:
- Consultants writing content solicited by an exhibiting company
- Publishers, marketing/PR professionals and sales staff of exhibitors
- Publishers or a publication's advertising, marketing, public relations or sales representatives
Media credentials granted for previous AHRMM events do not guarantee a media pass to AHRMM17. Based on space considerations, we reserve the right to limit the number of press badges issued to a single media organization.
AHRMM Press Center
AHRMM Press Center helps keep the public and professional community aware of matters affecting the healthcare supply chain field. Please contact Media Relations at email@example.com to inquire about a story, arrange an interview with an AHRMM spokesperson, or obtain access to an article reprint. Visit the Press Center for more details and to browse AHRMM press releases.
AHRMM17 Press Contact