AHRMM17 Exhibitor Scholarships
AHRMM offers financial assistance to qualifying members for attending AHRMM17 in Washington, D.C.
Applications process is now closed. All applicants will be notified by May 1, 2017.
The following scholarship opportunities were made possible by the support from each of the exhibiting companies of the AHRMM17 Conference:
Full-Ride Scholarship* – Up to 10 Full-Ride Scholarships will be given. They will include up to three nights at the conference hotel, round-trip airfare (up to $300), and the full conference registration rate.
Full-Conference Scholarship – Up to 20 Full-Conference Scholarships will be given. They will cover the cost of the full conference registration rate.
- Applications deadline: April 12, 2017 (no exceptions).
- Applicants must be active AHRMM members.
- Priority will be given to applicants who are first-time attendees and can prove financial need OR to applicants who are new AHRMM members (joined within last year) and can prove financial need.
- All applicants must provide either a letter from their CEO or supervisor that establishes financial need OR for those who are between jobs, an explanation of their financial need.
- Applicants awarded scholarships may not re-apply for any AHRMM scholarship the following year.
- Award recipients from the AHRMM16 Conference & Exhibition do not qualify.
- Applicants must be employed by a provider organization. Vendor representatives or consultants do not qualify for these scholarships. If a scholarship recipient changes jobs to a non-provider organization prior to the Annual Conference, their scholarship is forfeited.
- Only one scholarship per organization will be awarded.
- All scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of AHRMM.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
*Recipients of a Full-Ride Scholarship will receive no more than three (3) nights’ room and tax at the conference hotel and will be required to put incidental charges on a credit card. If the recipient stays less than three (3) nights, the balance will not be transferable. Airfare will be covered up to $300. If the airfare exceeds $300, the scholarship recipient will be required to pay the difference. If the airfare is less than $300, recipients will not be entitled to the balance nor will the balance be transferable. Recipient is responsible for all other costs associated with travel and conference activities not covered by the scholarship.