AHRMM is pleased to offer financial assistance to qualifying members for participating in select programs and events.
Conference & Exhibition Scholarships
AHRMM is pleased to offer financial assistance to qualifying members for attending AHRMM Conference & Exhibition.
Check back in January for details about the 2017 scholarships.
AHRMM offers scholarships for receiving and renewing the nationally recognized Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) credential.
Up to 50 eligible AHRMM members who apply for the CMRP exam or renewal scholarship between January 17, 2017 and January 26, 2017, will receive a voucher for the full CMRP exam fee or authorization to renew with the renewal fee waived. This is a limited-time, exclusive offer only available to active AHRMM members who meet the CMRP eligibility requirements.
- ALL Applicants must be active AHRMM members in good standing with the Association.
- Applicants may not have received a CMRP Scholarship in the past 3 years (since 1/26/2014).
- Applicants may not have received any other AHRMM scholarships within the last year, including the AHRMM16 scholarship.
- Applicants for the exam scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the CMRP Candidate Handbook.
- Applicants for the renewal scholarship must meet the requirements outlined in the CMRP Renewal Application. If you are taking the exam in order to renew your CMRP, you must apply for the CMRP Exam Scholarship.
Applicants interested in applying for the CMRP Exam Scholarship must complete and submit the CMRP Exam Scholarship Application (please review qualifications and instructions).
Applicants interested in applying for the CMRP Renewal Scholarship must apply by submitting the CMRP Renewal Scholarship Application (please review qualifications and instructions).
For more information on the CMRP credential, please visit the AHA Certification Center.
Important Notes for all Applications:
This offer does not apply to any existing exam or renewal applications or to members who have recently become certified (or re-certified). Exam and renewal applications already submitted are not eligible for this scholarship.
Successful exam scholarship applicants will receive a voucher for the exam fee. Recipients must submit this voucher with the CMRP exam application to AMP before the voucher expires. AMP will notify applicants following receipt and processing of the voucher. Applicants will have 90 days from the date of notification from AMP in which to schedule and take the exam. Due to this timeline, AHRMM recommends that scholarship applicants be prepared to take the exam within the next three to five months. Those interested in taking the exam at a later date are encouraged to consider applying for a scholarship offered at a later date.
Questions about your scholarship? Contact AHRMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 422-3840.