CMRP Finance Course
Member Price: $79 | Non-Member Price: $99
CPE Credit: 1
This product is a part of a bundle. View Bundle
This course discusses the roles, responsibilities and relationship between finance and supply chain, the key components of an asset management and cost savings programs, and supply chain’s role in interdisciplinary value analysis programs. This course is also available as part of the CMRP bundle.
AHRMM recommends that review for the Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) examination focus on references and programs that cover information included in the CMRP examination content outline. Preparation using this course does not guarantee a passing score on the CMRP certification exam. Using this course is just one of the many ways in which a candidate can prepare for the exam, and it is strongly suggested that the candidate review several resources.
- Examine how fixed non-movable equipment and grouping similar capital equipment by type or manufacturer is a good way to affect cost savings.
- Recognize the importance of being familiar with your organizations budget process and being able to assist in preparing and analyzing pricing and usage information, budget variance, annual objectives and recommendations, and non-labor budgetary expenses.
- Explain how to develop purchasing and financial document retention and filing system in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Recognize how to communicate with Accounts Payable to ensure best practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the impact that reimbursements have on the revenue cycle.
- Describe how to manage cost saving programs including how to develop cost savings programs, equipment maintenance, and consumable product evaluation.