CMRP Information Systems and Data Management Course
Member Price: $79 | Non-Member Price: $99
CPE Credit: 1
This product is a part of a bundle. View Bundle
This course provides an overview of various types and uses of information systems in supply chain management, system standards and requirements, inventory tracking methods and data analysis, and the process of implementing a new materials management information system (MMIS). This course is also available as part of the CMRP bundle.
AHRMM recommends that review for the Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) examination focus on references and programs that cover information included in the CMRP examination content outline. Preparation using this course does not guarantee a passing score on the CMRP certification exam. Using this course is just one of the many ways in which a candidate can prepare for the exam, and it is strongly suggested that the candidate review several resources.
- Promote development of supply chain system standards.
- Comply with governmental policies for records retention.
- Describe key MMIS requirements and the differences between MMIS and ERP systems.
- Define the interface between information systems.
- Explain the importance of Master File Integrity.
- Develop an MMIS assessment and gap analysis process and implementation plan.
- Explain common supply chain system standards and the benefits they provide.
- Apply common supply chain data standards (e.g., GLN, GTIN, FDA, UDI) to your organization's MMIS.
- Define the common ANSI X.12 EDI transaction sets.
- Demonstrate the steps of an MMIS acquisition.