CMRP Inventory and Distribution Management Course
Member Price: $79 | Non-Member Price: $99
CPE Credit: 1
This product is a part of a bundle. View Bundle
This course provides an overview of the strategies, processes and methods used in inventory management and distribution, customer service metrics, and inventory valuation.This course is also available as part of the CMRP bundle.
AHRMM recommends that review for the Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) examination focus on references and programs that cover information included in the CMRP examination content outline. Preparation using this course does not guarantee a passing score on the CMRP certification exam. Using this course is just one of the many ways in which a candidate can prepare for the exam, and it is strongly suggested that the candidate review several resources.
- Identify customer service metrics
- Define different methods of inventory control
- Describe types of inventory
- Discuss inventory positioning strategies
- State various inventory receiving and distribution methods
- Identify logistics process improvement opportunities
- Discuss various supply distribution systems
- Describe ways to return, recall, or exchange inventory