CMRP Procurement and Product Value Analysis Course
For CMRP candidates taking the exam on or after August 12, 2018.
Member Price: $79 | Non-Member Price: $99
CPE Credit: 1
This product is a part of a bundle. View Bundle
This course discusses the processes and methods used for purchasing, including contract negotiations, contract terminology, key legal issues, and vendor management and evaluation. This course is also available as part of the CMRP bundle.
AHRMM recommends that review for the Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) examination focus on references and programs that cover information included in the CMRP examination content outline. Preparation using this course does not guarantee a passing score on the CMRP certification exam. Using this course is just one of the many ways in which a candidate can prepare for the exam, and it is strongly suggested that the candidate review several resources.
- Identify key components and documents used in the purchasing process
- Explain product selection methods
- Explain the contract negotiation process and roles
- Explain key legal terms to potentially include on purchase orders and in contracts
- Define key legal and ethical considerations