Logistics and Inventory Management
Member Price: $79 | Non-Member Price: $99
CPE Credit: 1
This product is a part of a bundle. View Bundle
This course provides a solid overview of logistics and inventory management. Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to define customer service metrics, different methods of inventory valuation, describe types of inventory, explain inventory management strategies, and state various inventory receiving and distribution methods. Participants will also be able to describe ways to return, recall, or exchange inventory, and identify various material-handling equipment.
This course is also available as part of the CMRP Bundle.
- Identify customer service metrics
- Define different methods of inventory control
- Describe types of inventory
- Discuss inventory positioning strategies
- State various inventory receiving and distribution methods
- Identify logistics process improvement opportunities
- Discuss various supply distribution systems
- Describe ways to return, recall, or exchange inventory