CMRP Strategic Planning, Leadership, and Compliance Course
For CMRP candidates taking the exam on or after August 12, 2018.
Member Price: $79 | Non-Member Price: $99
CPE Credit: 1
This product is a part of a bundle. View Bundle
An updated version of the CMRP exam will be released on August 12, 2018. In conjunction with the new exam, AHRMM has developed a new CMRP eLearning Course.This course provides an overview of strategic planning and leadership methods, including the 12 steps of strategic planning, key components in a department strategic plan, methods for customer service excellence, and government standards and regulations.This course is also available as part of the CMRP bundle.
AHRMM recommends that review for the Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) examination focus on references and programs that cover information included in the CMRP examination content outline. Preparation using this course does not guarantee a passing score on the CMRP certification exam. Using this course is just one of the many ways in which a candidate can prepare for the exam, and it is strongly suggested that the candidate review several resources.
- Define key strategic planning and quality management concepts.
- Understand how supply chain management can apply these concepts to improve operations.
- State ways in which to achieve customer service excellence.
- Identify the 12 steps to strategic planning and the process for implementing a strategic plan framework.
- Define leadership and key attributes of successful leaders.
- State principles of purchasing ethics and recognize conflict of interest situations.
- Name regulatory and accreditation agencies.
- Recognize the types and process of product recall.