Looking for bold, innovative supply chain strategies to meet the needs of patients and reduce costs?
Do you have team members who couldn’t get away from the office to attend the in-person AHRMM22 Conference & Exhibition in Anaheim?
Need more Continuing Education Credit hours?
Then attend the AHRMM22 Virtual Conference, September 13-15. You will have the opportunity to view session recordings from the in-person conference in Anaheim, as well as new sessions exclusive to the virtual event. During this three-day conference, you will participate in interactive learning labs on the leading practices, actionable solutions and proven strategies. The best part is you can participate from the comfort of your own office or off site. Plus, if you cannot attend all the live sessions, you will have access to view the sessions on demand, on your schedule. Your registration includes full access to the virtual conference plus on-demand access following the live event through the end of 2022.
AHRMM22 Virtual Conference Keynotes
Choose from 20+ educational sessions and earn 11+ Continuing Education Credits.
- ESG Impact Development – A Critical Aspect of Evolving Supply Chains
- Finding and Retaining Talent in Supply Chain
- Health Care Supply Chain Issues and Legislation – A Discussion of Current Activities
- Leveraging Predictive Analytics to Help Avoid Future Supply Disruptions
- Using Business Analytics to Drive Efficiencies – A Rural Hospital’s Approach
AHRMM22 Virtual Conference
Who Should Attend
All health care supply chain professionals are encouraged to attend, including:
- Vice Presidents of Supply Chain
- Directors of Supply Chain
- Directors of Materials Management
- Chief Financial and Resource Officers
- Supply Chain/Materials Managers
- Contract Administrators
- Military Logisticians
- Operating Room Buyers
Registration includes full access to the virtual conference September 13-15, plus on-demand access following the live event through December 31, 2022.
Choose from three sponsorship opportunities to maximize your exposure and get recognized as a leader in the health care supply chain field:
- Virtual Conference Supporter
- Closing General Session Sponsor
- Virtual Conference Thought Leadership Sponsor
Learn More About Sponsorship Opportunities
For more information, contact: