COVID-19 Vaccine Supply, Distribution and Handling Overview: An Operation Warp Speed Panel Discussion
DateWed, Dec 16, 2020, 10:45 AM – Wed, Dec 16, 2020, 12:00 PM
Member and Non-Member Price: Free
During this panel discussion, Operation Warp Speed Program and Supply Chain leaders will provide an overview of COVID-19 vaccine supply, distribution and handling in order to support those receiving, storing and distributing within their organizations.
Discussion topics will include on-site receiving/handling, storage and distribution requirements, vaccination administration kits (needles, syringes, cards, PPE) as well as considerations for logistically supporting vaccination administration sites and programs.
For more information, please view
- Five Things to Know About Operation Warp Speed
- Five Things to Know About the COVID-19 Vaccine Timeline
- Marion Whicker, SES, Deputy Chief Supply Production Distribution, Operation Warp Speed
- Colonel Victor Suarez, CMRP, Vaccine Program Manager, Operation Warp Speed
- Geoffrey Glauser, Supply Chain SME/Consultant, BARDA
- Darrell Rawlings, VP, Enterprise Program Lead COVID-19 Vaccines, McKesson
Health care supply chain, clinical, logistic, risk management and pharmacy professionals, as well as military and federal agency representatives, are all invited to attend..