Healthcare institution resources, logistics structure, and personnel culture are all factors to consider when deciding which inventory method is right for you. When you find the right one and departments commit to proper usage, waste is reduced and clinical efficiency and supply management effectiveness are improved.
During this on-demand recording, the strengths and considerations of different inventory management methods are reviewed, while providing participants the tools to help determine which option may be best for their individual organization. Several providers will discuss how they chose their inventory method and their successes.
- Recite the types of inventory management methods, implementation factors and benefits of each
- Identify your institution’s inventory management and resource needs
- Identify areas of potential financial and operational savings
- Identify the key players within your organization need to be involved in the decision making process
- Use best practices and tools to determine which method is right for your organization
Presenter: Peter Saviola, VP Sales Operations, Acute Care Sales, Medline Industries, Inc.
Presenter: Peter Schemm, Sr. Director of Supply Chain Process & Technology, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Presenter: Stephanie Hunt, MBA, CMRP, Director of Materials Management , Lake Health
Member Price: Free | Non-Member Price: $99
CPE Credit: 1