2019 AHRMM Board Election
Each year, AHRMM holds member elections for open positions on the AHRMM Board. The AHRMM Nominating Committee is currently seeking nominations for the 2020 AHRMM Board. There is one affiliate seat and two provider seats open for the 2019 election. Voting for the 2019 AHRMM Board election will be held from July 29, 2019 - August 12, 2019.
Apply To Be A Candidate for the 2020 AHRMM Board
Help shape the future of AHRMM and contribute to our success by submitting an application to become a candidate for this year’s board election. Information about the role of the AHRMM Board and candidate requirements can be found below. Please email AHRMM to request a candidate packet. The deadline to submit applications is May 17, 2019.
AHRMM Board Chair-Elect applications are due June 14, 2019. If you are considering to run as a Chair-Elect, please contact AHRMM at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a candidate packet.
Board Member Qualifications
All AHRMM members interested in becoming board candidates must work in health care supply chain, be a member in good standing with the AHRMM and meet the following additional requirements for their respective position(s):
- Candidates for provider Board seats must be directly employed by a health care provider
- Past Board members who have served a complete board term are ineligible for re-election as a new board member for a period of one year
New AHRMM members can be nominated to run for the board. One provider seat and one affiliate seat, when applicable, are available to new AHRMM members. A new member is defined as any member who has joined AHRMM within the past 12 months. The board will not exceed more than two seats occupied by new AHRMM members per year.
The Chair-Elect will be elected by the current board and is required to have served at least one year on the AHRMM Board.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the Election FAQs page for more information on the board election.
2019 Election Schedule
- 2/5: AHRMM elections open
- Through May 2019: Nominating committee to seek nominations for AHRMM Board seat
- 5/17: Biographical information for board member candidates due
- 5/31: Nominating committee to name final board member candidates
- 6/14: Board member candidate flyers and videos due
- 6/14: Biographical information for Chair-Elect candidates due
- 6/28: Nominating Committee to name Chair-Elect candidates
- 7/27: Chair-Elect candidates present to AHRMM Board
- 7/29: Voting opens
- 8/12: Voting closes
- 8/27: Election results announced