AHRMM Board Election
Each year, AHRMM holds member elections for open positions on the AHRMM Board. Through May 2018, the Nominating Committee will be seeking nominations for the 2019 AHRMM Board. There are three provider seats open for the 2018 Election. Voting for the 2018 Board election will be from August 13 through August 27, 2018.
All AHRMM members interested in becoming Board candidates must be professionals in the healthcare supply chain field, be a member in good standing with the Association, and meet the following additional requirements for their respective position(s):
- Candidates for the healthcare provider Board seats must be directly employed by a healthcare provider
- Past Board members who have served a complete Board term are ineligible for re-election as a Board member for a period of one year
Beginning in 2018, new AHRMM members can be nominated to run for the Board. One provider seat and one affiliate seat, when applicable, are available to new AHRMM members. A new member is defined as any member who has joined AHRMM within the past 12 months. The Board will not exceed more than two Board seats occupied by new AHRMM members per year.
The Chair-Elect will be elected by the current Board and is required to have served at least one year on the AHRMM Board.
2018 Board Election Schedule
- Through May 2018: Nominating Committee to seek nominations for AHRMM Board seats.
- May 15, 2018: Biographical information for Board member candidates due at AHRMM headquarters.
- May 31, 2018: Nominating Committee to name final Board member candidates.
- June 14, 2018: Board member candidate flyers and videos due to AHRMM.
- June 29, 2018: Biographical information for Chair-Elect candidates due at AHRMM headquarters.
- July 13, 2018: Nominating Committee to name final Chair-Elect candidates.
- August 11, 2018: Chair-Elect candidates present platform to AHRMM Board.
- August 13-27, 2018: Voting opens to AHRMM Members.
- September 11, 2018: Election results announced to AHRMM Members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the Election FAQs page for more information on the Board Election process.