- CMS extends IPF quality reporting waiver request deadline for Hurricane Sandy...
- Earlier tPA treatment improves outcomes for stroke patients...
- Congress seeks input on post-acute care reform...
- AHA comments on CMS' two-midnights proposal...
- AMA awards grants for innovation in medical education...
- Institute expects slower health care cost growth to continue in 2014...
ADVANCING THE HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN
The Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) of the American Hospital Association is the premier organization for healthcare supply chain professionals. AHRMM strengthens the nation's healthcare supply chain by providing leadership, education, networking, and industry-specific resources to advance the field and enhance the professional development of its individual members.
- Join the Cost, Quality, Outcomes (CQO) Movement to Prepare for the Changes Ahead
- The Fundamentals of CQO - Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- Come to AHRMM13 to Learn How You Can Best Fit Into the New Healthcare Landscape
- Online Course Explains What Cost, Quality, and Outcomes Mean for Supply Chain
- Obtain Professional Advancement Tools at AHRMM Learning Center
- Free Resources to Help Improve Environmental Performance in Your Facility
- Access May/June 2013 Digital Edition of Supply Chain Strategies & Solutions (Members Only)
AHRMM's Chair Annette Pummel, CMRP, Invites You to Join the CQO Movement
HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGIES & SOLUTIONS
a Weekly Update on Industry Trends and Best Practices
Turning Those Darn Kids Into Tomorrow's Hospital Leaders
By Bill Santamour
Source: H&HN Daily - May 21, 2013
With as many as four generations in the workforce today, what are hospitals doing to harness the varied passions, talents, and habits of staff across the age spectrum so that other leaders can adapt those strategies for their own hospitals. Read the full article.