- CMS adds star ratings to Dialysis Facility Compare...
- AHA testifies at House hearing on permanent SGR fix...
- Report: States streamline Medicaid/CHIP enrollment, but challenges remain...
- Minnesota hospitals report on community benefits...
- AHA asks Supreme Court to revive future competition ruling...
- HHS: 7.1 million enrolled in 2015 federally-facilitated Marketplace...
ADVANCING THE HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN
The Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) of the American Hospital Association is the premier organization for healthcare supply chain professionals. AHRMM strengthens the nation's healthcare supply chain by providing leadership, education, networking, and industry-specific resources to advance the field and enhance the professional development of its individual members.
- AHRMM15 Conference Registration Is Now Open
- Complimentary Healthcare Data Standards Implementation Workshops
- March 18: Changing the Game - A New Model that Transforms the Way Implants are Marketed, Distributed and Serviced in Healthcare
- Share Leading Practices on Reduction of Hospital-Acquired Conditions (HAC)
- Quality Advisory: New Guidance on Humidity Levels in the Operating Room
- 2014 AHRMM Thought Leader Summit White Paper Names Collaboration as the Key Driver of Healthcare Success
- New Report Demonstrates Hospitals Value Group Purchasing Organizations
SPOTLIGHT ON THE CQO MOVEMENT
CQO Movement Sponsors:
Michael L. Louviere, FAHRMM, System VP Supply Chain, Ochsner Health System, describes its physician-led “Pursuit of Value” program, in which supply chain, clinical staff, operators, PMs, and analytics staff all work together to deliver the highest quality patient care at an affordable cost. To learn more about OHS' cost, quality, and outcomes (CQO) initiatives, read their CQO case study (members only).
- Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) Certification
- Healthcare Supply Chain Data Standards
- Complimentary Supply Chain Industry Resources Provided by SMI
- CQO Leading Practice Repository
- CQO Metrics Guidance Document
- Disaster Preparedness
- White Paper Presents Tools and Strategies for Navigating the CQO Movement
- Pandemic Flu Resources
- Practical Tools and Resources to Support Your Sustainability Goals