- AHRQ seeks studies to include in HIE evidence review...
- CMS announces ICD-10 testing weeks...
- Moody's: Hospitals face continued, unsustainable revenue trend...
- AHA comments on draft bill to combat waste, fraud and abuse in Medicare...
- AHA submits comments on proposed physician fee schedule rule for CY 2015...
- AHA to CMS: Proposed cuts threaten access to outpatient care for mentally ill...
ADVANCING THE HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN
The Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) of the American Hospital Association is the premier organization for healthcare supply chain professionals. AHRMM strengthens the nation's healthcare supply chain by providing leadership, education, networking, and industry-specific resources to advance the field and enhance the professional development of its individual members.
- Back to School Sale! Great Savings on CMRP Bundle
- CMRP Scholarships Are Now Available for Qualifying AHRMM Members
- Celebrate National Healthcare Supply Chain Week October 5-11
- New CQO Case Studies from ROi, Cook Medical & FMOLHS and University of Virginia Health System
- New - CMRP Examination Overview Two-Part Live Webinar Series
- Sept 10 Webinar: Accountable Care Organizations and the Impact on Supply Chain
- Complimentary GS1 Implementation Workshops
- Pursuit of Total Care Cost: Elusive or Obtainable?
- CQO Leading Practice Repository - CAUTI and HAPU
- Complimentary Supply Chain Industry Resources Provided by SMI
SPOTLIGHT ON THE CQO MOVEMENT
CQO Movement Sponsor:
Michael L. Louviere, FAHRMM, System VP Supply Chain, Ochsner Health System, describes its physician-led “Pursuit of Value” program, in which supply chain, clinical staff, operators, PMs, and analytics staff all work together to deliver the highest quality patient care at an affordable cost. To learn more about OHS' cost, quality, and outcomes (CQO) initiatives, read their CQO case study (members only).
- Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) Certification
- CQO Case Study: Ochsner Health System (Members Only)
- Healthcare Supply Chain Data Standards
- NEW CQO Leading Practice Repository
- CQO Metrics Guidance Document
- WHY, WHAT, and HOW of Strategic Planning
- How to Succeed in Change Management - 101 & 201 Online Courses
- Disaster Preparedness
- White Paper Presents Tools and Strategies for Navigating the CQO Movement
- Pandemic Flu Resources
- Practical Tools and Resources to Support Your Sustainability Goals