- Study: Measures can penalize hospitals for reducing readmissions...
- Premium subsidy opponents to file Supreme Court brief Monday...
- GAO announces six new MACPAC members...
- MedPAC considers post-acute payment recommendations for 2015...
- Study: Expanding Medicaid to uninsured adults would boost NC economy, jobs...
- Court dismisses AHA lawsuit on Medicare appeals...
ADVANCING THE HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN
The Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) of the American Hospital Association is the premier organization for healthcare supply chain professionals. AHRMM strengthens the nation's healthcare supply chain by providing leadership, education, networking, and industry-specific resources to advance the field and enhance the professional development of its individual members.
- Share Leading Practices on Reduction of Hospital-Acquired Conditions (HAC)
- February 4: Building Quality Into the Medical Device Ecosystem
- February 11: Now's the Time! We Must Engage Physicians to Reduce Costs and Improve Outcomes
- 2014 AHRMM Thought Leader Summit White Paper Names Collaboration as the Key Driver of Healthcare Success
- Ebola Preparedness Resources
- New Report Demonstrates Hospitals Value Group Purchasing Organizations
SPOTLIGHT ON THE CQO MOVEMENT
CQO Movement Sponsors:
Michael L. Louviere, FAHRMM, System VP Supply Chain, Ochsner Health System, describes its physician-led “Pursuit of Value” program, in which supply chain, clinical staff, operators, PMs, and analytics staff all work together to deliver the highest quality patient care at an affordable cost. To learn more about OHS' cost, quality, and outcomes (CQO) initiatives, read their CQO case study (members only).
- Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) Certification
- Healthcare Supply Chain Data Standards
- Complimentary Supply Chain Industry Resources Provided by SMI
- CQO Leading Practice Repository
- CQO Metrics Guidance Document
- Disaster Preparedness
- White Paper Presents Tools and Strategies for Navigating the CQO Movement
- Pandemic Flu Resources
- Practical Tools and Resources to Support Your Sustainability Goals