- NY medical center receives FEMA aid for Hurricane Sandy repairs...
- CMS officially sets Oct. 1, 2015 as ICD-10 transition date...
- CMS issues final FY 2015 inpatient psychiatric facility rule...
- Senate holds hearing on impact of observation status on seniors...
- CMS releases FY 2015 SNF and IRF rules...
- AHA report looks at growing price transparency trend...
ADVANCING THE HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN
The Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) of the American Hospital Association is the premier organization for healthcare supply chain professionals. AHRMM strengthens the nation's healthcare supply chain by providing leadership, education, networking, and industry-specific resources to advance the field and enhance the professional development of its individual members.
- AHRMM14 Annual Conference & Exhibition, August 3-6 in Orlando
- 2014 Board of Directors Elections: Meet the Candidates
- Just Released! Ochsner Health System CQO Case Study (members only)
- Stay Connected 2014: Risks Impacting Supply Chain: New Enteral Tubing Connectors
- NEW Online Course - Sustainability 101: Embracing and Implementing Sustainability in Your Organization
- NEW Online Course - ICD-10 Reform - Strategic Enabler
- Introducing CQO Leading Practice Repository - CAUTI and HAPU
- Complimentary Supply Chain Industry Resources Provided by SMI
Spotlight on the CQO Movement
Michael L. Louviere, FAHRMM, System VP Supply Chain, Ochsner Health System, describes its physician-led “Pursuit of Value” program, in which supply chain, clinical staff, operators, PMs, and analytics staff all work together to deliver the highest quality patient care at an affordable cost. To learn more about OHS' cost, quality, and outcomes (CQO) initiatives, read their CQO case study (members only).
- Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) Certification
- New CQO Case Study: Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Members Only)
- Healthcare Supply Chain Data Standards
- CQO Metrics Guidance Document
- WHY, WHAT, and HOW of Strategic Planning
- How to Succeed in Change Management - 101 & 201 Online Courses
- Disaster Preparedness
- Case Study: Scottsdale Healthcare Embraces CQO Movement (Members Only)
- White Paper Presents Tools and Strategies for Navigating the CQO Movement
- Pandemic Flu Resources
- UDI Rule - Is Your Supply Chain Ready?
- Practical Tools and Resources to Support Your Sustainability Goals