- DEA clarifies regulation on disposal of controlled substances...
- DoD to train medical support team for U.S....
- CMS call next week on Certified EHR Technology Flexibility Rule...
- AHA, nursing groups collaborate to protect patients and hospital workers...
- SAMHSA: ED visits linked to 'synthetic marijuana' products rising...
- Reminder: AHA Town Hall webcast tomorrow...
ADVANCING THE HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN
The Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) of the American Hospital Association is the premier organization for healthcare supply chain professionals. AHRMM strengthens the nation's healthcare supply chain by providing leadership, education, networking, and industry-specific resources to advance the field and enhance the professional development of its individual members.
- AHRMM15 Call for Presentations Is Now Open
- Ebola Preparedness Resources
- Attend the UDI Conference Hospital/Provider Track Delivered by AHRMM
- The Top Ten Leadership Traits to Lead the Way
- UDI at the Heart of the Triple Aim: CQO Movement Webinar Part 1
- Election Results Announced for 2015 Board of Directors
- New CQO Case Studies from ROi, Cook Medical & FMOLHS and University of Virginia Health System
- Complimentary GS1 Implementation Workshops
SPOTLIGHT ON THE CQO MOVEMENT
CQO Movement Sponsor:
Michael L. Louviere, FAHRMM, System VP Supply Chain, Ochsner Health System, describes its physician-led “Pursuit of Value” program, in which supply chain, clinical staff, operators, PMs, and analytics staff all work together to deliver the highest quality patient care at an affordable cost. To learn more about OHS' cost, quality, and outcomes (CQO) initiatives, read their CQO case study (members only).
- Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) Certification
- Healthcare Supply Chain Data Standards
- Complimentary Supply Chain Industry Resources Provided by SMI
- NEW CQO Leading Practice Repository
- CQO Metrics Guidance Document
- WHY, WHAT, and HOW of Strategic Planning
- How to Succeed in Change Management - 101 & 201 Online Courses
- Disaster Preparedness
- White Paper Presents Tools and Strategies for Navigating the CQO Movement
- Pandemic Flu Resources
- Practical Tools and Resources to Support Your Sustainability Goals