- CDC studies highlight American Indian/Alaska Native health disparities...
- Moody's: Hospital expenses continue to outpace revenues...
- CDC brief highlights unique needs of rural hospital patients...
- Appeals court denies request to review FTC challenge of hospital merger...
- Study: Initiative improves treatment time, outcomes for stroke patients...
- Report calls for incentives to spur high-value medical technologies...
ADVANCING THE HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN
The Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) of the American Hospital Association is the premier organization for healthcare supply chain professionals. AHRMM strengthens the nation's healthcare supply chain by providing leadership, education, networking, and industry-specific resources to advance the field and enhance the professional development of its individual members.
- AHRMM14 Early Bird: Register by May 16 and receive $200 off!
- June 3: Bundled Payments - Financial Impact to Your Hospital
- Controlling Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI) - Live Webinar May 29
- FREE for AHRMM Members! May 1 Live Webinar: Lower PPI Cost
- Strategic Planning Three-Part On-Demand Webinar Available
- Strategic Planning Three-Part Online Course Available
- Become a Change Agent: Change Management 101 & 201
Spotlight on the CQO Movement
Christopher J. O’Connor, CMRP, FACHE, FAHRMM, President, Nexera, Inc., and President, GNYHA Services, Inc. New York, N.Y., and Chair of AHRMM describes the Cost, Quality, and Outcomes (CQO) Movement and why the healthcare supply chain is best-equipped to lead it.
- Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) Certification
- New CQO Case Study: Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Members Only)
- Healthcare Supply Chain Data Standards
- CQO Metrics Guidance Document
- Disaster Preparedness
- Case Study: Scottsdale Healthcare Embraces CQO Movement (Members Only)
- White Paper Presents Tools and Strategies for Navigating the CQO Movement
- Pandemic Flu Resources
- UDI Rule - Is Your Supply Chain Ready?
- Practical Tools and Resources to Support Your Sustainability Goals