- CMS clarifies coverage requirements for skilled nursing, therapy services...
- House, Senate bills would permanently reform physician payment...
- Pre-existing Condition Insurance Program extends coverage through January...
- MedPAC considers update, site-neutral payment recommendations for 2015...
- Report: Hospitals generate more than $19 billion a year for Missouri economy...
- AHA shares LTCH, IRF payment concerns with MedPAC...
ADVANCING THE HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN
The Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) of the American Hospital Association is the premier organization for healthcare supply chain professionals. AHRMM strengthens the nation's healthcare supply chain by providing leadership, education, networking, and industry-specific resources to advance the field and enhance the professional development of its individual members.
- New White Paper: Cost, Quality, and Outcomes: The Supply Chain Value Equation
- AHRMM Releases the Latest Supply Chain Compensation Trends
- UDI Rule - Is Your Supply Chain Ready?
- Linking Technology and Supply Chain to Cost, Quality, and Outcomes
- New Supply Chain Resources You Should Know About
- Nov/Dec Digital Edition of AHRMM Magazine Is Now Available (Members Only)
- Practical Tools and Resources to Support Your Sustainability Goals
Spotlight on the CQO Movement
Brent T. Johnson, MBA, Vice President of Supply Chain and Support Services at Intermountain Healthcare and an AHRMM board member explains what is the Cost, Quality, and Outcomes (CQO) Movement and why the healthcare supply chain is best-equipped to lead it.
HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGIES & SOLUTIONS
an Update on Industry Trends and Best Practices
Sustainability Efforts Could Save Healthcare Industry $15B Over 10 Years
Source: Healthcare Finance News - November 6, 2013
Kelsey Brimmer, Associate Editor for Healthcare Finance News analyzes a study published by The Commonwealth Fund, which found that hospital sustainability efforts could save the healthcare industry up to $5.4 billion over five years and $15 billion over 10 years. For tools and resources to support your sustainability efforts, visit the Sustainability Roadmap for Hospitals website.