- White House: 8 million enrolled through health insurance marketplace...
- Report: Lack of interoperability impeding health information exchange...
- AHA releases patient blood management toolkit...
- Hospitals given extra week to complete AHA RACTrac survey...
- CMS call Tuesday on e-template for physician HH documentation...
- OIG recommends site-neutral policy for certain OPPS, ASC payments...
ADVANCING THE HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN
The Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) of the American Hospital Association is the premier organization for healthcare supply chain professionals. AHRMM strengthens the nation's healthcare supply chain by providing leadership, education, networking, and industry-specific resources to advance the field and enhance the professional development of its individual members.
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: AHRMM14 Scholarship Applications are Due April 21
- FREE for AHRMM Members! May 1 Live Webinar: Lower PPI Cost
- Controlling Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI) - Live Webinar May 29
- Strategic Planning Three-Part On-Demand Webinar Available
- Strategic Planning Three-Part Online Course Available
- March/April issue of Supply Chain Strategies & Solutions is now available! (Members Only)
- NEW Online Courses Available! Change Management 101 & 201
Spotlight on the CQO Movement
Christopher J. O’Connor, CMRP, FACHE, FAHRMM, President, Nexera, Inc., and President, GNYHA Services, Inc. New York, N.Y., and Chair of AHRMM describes the Cost, Quality, and Outcomes (CQO) Movement and why the healthcare supply chain is best-equipped to lead it.
- Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) Certification
- New CQO Case Study: Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Members Only)
- Healthcare Supply Chain Data Standards
- CQO Metrics Guidance Document
- Disaster Preparedness
- Case Study: Scottsdale Healthcare Embraces CQO Movement (Members Only)
- White Paper Presents Tools and Strategies for Navigating the CQO Movement
- Pandemic Flu Resources
- UDI Rule - Is Your Supply Chain Ready?
- Practical Tools and Resources to Support Your Sustainability Goals