CMRP Review Course Bundle
Member Price: $365 | Non-Member Price: $480
CPE Credit: 6
The bundled course is comprised of five modules, each aligned with the CMRP examination curriculum outline and include a discount.
The five modules are:
- Procurement and Product Value Analysis
- Inventory and Distribution Management
- Information Systems and Data Management
- Strategic Planning, Leadership, and Compliance
AHRMM recommends that review for the Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) examination focus on references and programs that cover information included in the CMRP examination content outline. Preparation using this course does not guarantee a passing score on the CMRP certification exam. Using this course is just one of the many ways in which a candidate can prepare for the exam, and it is strongly suggested that the candidate review several resources.
- Identify key components of the purchasing process
- Determine the key documents used in the purchasing process
- Explain product selection methods
- Explain the contract negotiation process and roles
- Determine the key legal terms to potentially include in purchase orders and in contracts
- Define key legal and ethical considerations
- Identify customer service metrics
- Define different methods of inventory control
- Describe types of inventory
- Discuss inventory positioning strategies
- State various inventory receiving and distribution methods
- Identify logistics process improvement opportunities
- Discuss various supply distribution systems
- Describe ways to return, recall, or exchange inventory
- Promote development of supply chain system standards
- Apply common global supply chain data standards to your organization’s MMIS
- Define common ANSI X.12 EDI transaction sets
- Collaborate with IT and Health Information Management to facilitate records management storage, archival and retrieval
- Comply with governmental policies for records retention
- Describe key MMIS requirements and the differences between MMIS and ERP systems
- Define the interface between information systems
- Explain the importance of Master File Integrity
- Develop an MMIS assessment and gap analysis process and implementation plan
- Demonstrate the steps of an MMIS acquisition
- Examine how fixed non-movable equipment and grouping similar capital equipment by type or manufacturer is a good way to affect cost savings.
- Recognize the importance of being familiar with your organizations budget process and being able to assist in preparing and analyzing pricing and usage information, budget variance, annual objectives and recommendations, and non-labor budgetary expenses.
- Explain how to develop purchasing and financial document retention and filing system in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Recognize how to communicate with Accounts Payable to ensure best practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the impact that reimbursements have on the revenue cycle.
- Describe how to manage cost saving programs including how to develop cost savings programs, equipment maintenance, and consumable product evaluation.
- Recognize the types and process of product recall
- Define key strategic planning and quality management concepts
- Understand how supply chain management can apply these concepts to improve operations
- State ways in which to achieve customer service excellence
- Identify 12 steps to strategic planning and the process for implementing a strategic plan framework
- Define leadership and key attributes of successful leaders
- State principles of purchasing ethics and recognize conflict of interest situations
- Name regulatory and accreditation agencies