CMRP Strategic Planning, Leadership, and Compliance Course
Price: Member: $79.00 | Non-Member: $99.00
Continuing Education Credits (CECs): 1 hour
This course provides an overview of strategic planning and leadership methods, including the 12 steps of strategic planning, key components in a department strategic plan, methods for customer service excellence, and government standards and regulations. This course is also available as part of the CMRP bundle.
- Define key strategic planning and quality management concepts.
- Understand how supply chain management can apply these concepts to improve operations.
- State ways in which to achieve customer service excellence.
- Identify the 12 steps to strategic planning and the process for implementing a strategic plan framework.
- Define leadership and key attributes of successful leaders.
- State principles of purchasing ethics and recognize conflict of interest situations.
- Name regulatory and accreditation agencies.
- Recognize the types and process of product recall.
AHRMM recommends that review for the Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) examination focus on references and programs that cover information included in the CMRP examination content outline. Preparation using this course does not guarantee a passing score on the CMRP certification exam. Using this course is just one of the many ways in which a candidate can prepare for the exam, and it is strongly suggested that the candidate review several resources.