The designation of AHRMM Fellow (FAHRMM) recognizes current AHRMM members for reaching the highest level of education and achievement in both the Association and in the materials management field. Only presented to Certified Materials & Resource Professionals (CMRP), FAHRMM status is given to active members who have excelled in specific areas and have submitted an acceptable, original, unpublished paper on a current aspect of materials or supply chain management. View the list of current AHRMM Fellows.
There are many benefits to becoming an AHRMM Fellow:
- Career advancement potential
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the field of supply chain
- Shows a long term commitment to knowledge through continuing education and publication
- Opportunity to become a resource to other supply chain colleagues and benefits your local AHRMM chapter.
Fellow candidates must be current AHRMM members in good standing and have a current CMRP certification. Candidates may apply for the FAHRMM designation no earlier than two years from the date in which they received their initial certification. Required continuing education credits must have been earned since the date of receiving initial CMRP designation and no sooner than three years prior to application submission.
First-time fellows must have a total of 19 certification points and must submit a topic summary and outline in advance of submitting a paper. Once approved, applicants must submit a written paper for acceptance by the AHRMM Fellow Review Committee. General criteria and point values are further outlined in the Fellow Program Application.
- Continuing Education − 8 points
- Experience − 5 points
- Professional Activities − 6 points
- Acceptance of Written Papers
Current Fellows must renew their Fellow status every five years but no sooner than three years to keep it active. Renewing Fellow candidates must be current AHRMM members in good standing and have a current CMRP certification. Any Fellow completing a third recertification process will be granted Lifetime status.
A total of 12 recertification points must be earned since the date of the initial award or last renewed Fellow designation. General criteria and point values are further outlined in the Fellow Program Application below.
- Continuing education − 6 points maximum
- Professional Activities − 6 points maximum
- Acceptance of Written Paper − 6 points