AHRMM23 Conference Justification Toolkit
AHRMM23 Conference & Exhibition
August 6-9, 2023 | Orange County Convention Center - Orlando, Florida
AHRMM23 is the leading event for the health care supply chain community, where you can connect with your peers from across the country, discover the latest leading practices, and learn how other organizations are tackling the same challenges that your organization faces with innovative approaches. But how do you convey the value of AHRMM23 to your supervisor in order to secure funds for your attendance? Below are some easy-to-use tools and tips that may help you calculate the investment and identify your professional and financial return on investment.
- Take advantage of the early bird reduced registration to take advantage of the lowest rate.
- Not a member? Join AHRMM and register for the conference and save up to $450 off the non-member rate.
- Planning early will help you secure lower airfares and a discounted room rate.
Communicate with Your Employer
- Customize and send a justification letter to your employer explaining all of the benefits you'll get from attending the AHRMM23 Conference and how they will improve your performance and help advance your organization.
- If you are working to obtain or maintain your CMRP designation, remind your supervisor that this is a great way to earn CECs and is less expensive than registering for separate conferences that offer fewer hours. It also requires less time away from the office.
- Be ready with a plan that identifies who will handle your responsibilities while you are attending the conference. Ensure your employer that current technology will allow you to be accessible during your time away from the office.
- Offer to deliver a short presentation or written report for your colleagues to share what you've learned and multiply the benefits of attendance.
Justification Letter Template
- The editable Justification Letter Template allows you to explain to your employer the benefits you'll get from attending the AHRMM23 Conference and how those benefits will improve your performance and help advance your organization.
Determine Expenses and Benefits
- Several factors influence conference expenses. Before you can justify the expenses, you must calculate what they will be. Use the Expense Worksheet to develop a cost estimate for attending this year.
- It's also important to show your employer why your attendance will benefit you and your entire team. In the Benefits Worksheet, emphasize that you will learn new skills, network with leaders in the field, and identify opportunities for advancement. Identify specific sessions you're planning to take that have relevance to your organization's work. Highlight speakers, exhibitors and other potential partners in attendance who can help advance your organization's objectives.