AHRMM Power Up Podcast Series: Fueling the Future of Health Care Supply Chain!
Get ready for an electrifying journey as we bring you the AHRMM Power Up Podcast Series, presented by the dynamic duo, Mike Schiller and Justin Poulin. In this groundbreaking series, we're plugging you directly into the pulse of the health care supply chain.
Join us as we charge forward, exploring the latest trends, unveiling strategic insights, and providing innovative solutions that will supercharge your supply chain operations.From high-level strategies that will revolutionize the industry to engaging discussions on member empowerment and breakthrough innovations, we've got you covered.
Get charged up because the AHRMM Power Up Podcast Series will be your monthly dose of inspiration and knowledge, empowering you to advance the health care supply chain like never before.
Stay tuned and join us as we illuminate the path to a brighter future for health care supply chain professionals.
Subscribe to the AHRMM Podcast
Listen and subscribe on the podcast platform of your choice:
AHRMM SME Podcast - Episode 10: Andrei Armanca
This is the AHRMM Subject Matter Expert Podcast hosted by Justin Poulin. Tune in every month as we speak with Industry Experts to highlight success stories and solutions from the field that advance the healthcare supply chain. And now, Justin Poulin with this month’s Expert…
Andrei Armanca, System Procurement Manager at Ochsner Health
Topic: Procurement Road Map – How to transform and elevate the role of the buyer
- Learning Lab – Procurement Road Map (less focus on purchasing and more on sourcing these days)
- Procurement – Current State
- How do you asses the health of your organization’s procurement (baseline)
- Procurement governance (framework)
- Optimization (identifying opportunities)
* Data and Reporting etc
* Transform roles
* Role model
- Changing the buyer prototype
* Less transactional and more exception management
* Change management (getting buy in)
* Skillset requirements (developing them and what do we really need in the future)
- Closing – Learning Lab available after AHRMM on the website