AHRMM Power Up Podcast Series: Fueling the Future of Health Care Supply Chain!
Get ready for an electrifying journey as we bring you the AHRMM Power Up Podcast Series, presented by the dynamic duo, Mike Schiller and Justin Poulin. In this groundbreaking series, we're plugging you directly into the pulse of the health care supply chain.
Join us as we charge forward, exploring the latest trends, unveiling strategic insights, and providing innovative solutions that will supercharge your supply chain operations.From high-level strategies that will revolutionize the industry to engaging discussions on member empowerment and breakthrough innovations, we've got you covered.
Get charged up because the AHRMM Power Up Podcast Series will be your monthly dose of inspiration and knowledge, empowering you to advance the health care supply chain like never before.
Stay tuned and join us as we illuminate the path to a brighter future for health care supply chain professionals.
Subscribe to the AHRMM Podcast
Listen and subscribe on the podcast platform of your choice:
This is the AHRMM Subject Matter Expert Podcast hosted by Justin Poulin. Tune in every month as we speak with Industry Experts to highlight success stories and solutions from the field that advance the healthcare supply chain. And now, Justin Poulin with this month’s Expert…
Alyssa Kangas, MBA, CMRP | Senior Director, Contracting & Procurement at CentraCare
Topic: Clinical Integration & Achieving Greater Contract Adherence
- Clinical Integration – Engaging Providers for Success
- No margin = no mission
* Rural HCOs may feel a greater responsibility to generate a margin to ensure that they can deliver more advanced care options locally
*Expansion of services can only happen if the funding is there
- Evidence-Based Decisions take into account:
- These areas of focus do not need to be mutually exclusive – evidence takes us there
- Success Story
* Overview of how you got started
*Building business acumen for providers
* A couple keys to the success of initiative
* Establish the “Why” and educate/build the necessary skills
* Diad leadership structure
* Physician leader
* Operational leader
* Engage both leaders in VA steering committees