CMRP Scholarships Will Open in Fall 2021
AHRMM offers scholarships for receiving and renewing the nationally recognized Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) credential.
Up to 50 eligible AHRMM members who apply for the CMRP exam or renewal scholarship will receive a voucher for the full CMRP exam fee or authorization to renew with the renewal fee waived. This will be a limited-time, exclusive offer only available to active AHRMM members who meet the CMRP eligibility requirements.
- ALL Applicants must be active AHRMM members in good standing with the Association.
- Applicants may not have received a CMRP Scholarship in the past 3 years.
- Applicants may not have received any other AHRMM scholarships within the last year, including the AHRMM20+ scholarship.
- Applicants for the exam scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the CMRP Candidate Handbook.
- Applicants for the renewal scholarship must meet the requirements outlined in the CMRP Renewal Application.
For more information on the CMRP credential, please visit the AHA Certification Center.
Questions about a scholarship? Contact AHRMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-422-3840.