AHRMM offers scholarships for receiving and renewing the nationally recognized Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) credential.
Up to 50 eligible AHRMM members who apply for the CMRP exam or renewal scholarship between January 7-22, 2021 will receive a voucher for the full CMRP exam fee or authorization to renew with the renewal fee waived. This is a limited-time, exclusive offer only available to active AHRMM members who meet the CMRP eligibility requirements.
- ALL Applicants must be active AHRMM members in good standing with the Association.
- Applicants may not have received a CMRP Scholarship in the past 3 years (since 1/31/2018).
- Applicants may not have received any other AHRMM scholarships within the last year, including the AHRMM20+ scholarship.
- Applicants for the exam scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the CMRP Candidate Handbook.
- Applicants for the renewal scholarship must meet the requirements outlined in the CMRP Renewal Application.
Applicants interested in applying for the CMRP Exam or Renewal Scholarship must complete and submit the application by January 22.
For more information on the CMRP credential, please visit the AHA Certification Center.
Important Notes for all Applications:
This offer does not apply to any existing exam or renewal applications or to members who have recently become certified (or re-certified). Exam and renewal applications already submitted are not eligible for this scholarship. Successful exam scholarship applicants will receive a voucher for the exam fee. Recipients must apply for the CMRP exam application by June 1, 2021. Those interested in taking the exam later are encouraged to consider applying for a scholarship later in the year.
Questions about a scholarship? Contact AHRMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-422-3840.