Each year, AHRMM holds member elections for open positions on the AHRMM Advisory Board. AHRMM Members will vote for three (3) health care provider seats for terms beginning January 1, 2022.
Voting for the 2021 Election will be from August 9 – August 23, 2021. All AHRMM members are encouraged to exercise their right to vote to help shape the future of the Association. Please take the time to review information and get to know each of the candidates running for the Advisory Board Provider seats.
Meet the Candidates
All AHRMM members interested in becoming Advisory Board candidates must be professionals in the health care supply chain field and meet the following additional requirements for their respective position(s):
A person interested in running for an AHRMM Advisory Board seat must meet the following requirements:
- Be an AHRMM member in good standing.
A person interested in running for the AHRMM Chair-Elect seat must meet the following requirements:
- Be an AHRMM member in good standing for the last two consecutive years.
- Be directly employed by a health care provider.
- Be a Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) and/or Fellow (FAHRMM).
- Have completed one year of an Advisory Board term as an AHRMM Advisory Board Member prior to self-nominating.
- If an AHRMM Advisory Board Member resigns, is removed, or dies, the appointed Advisory Board Member must be on the Advisory Board for at least one year before self-nominating for Chair-Elect. The appointed AHRMM Advisory Board Member can also run for the AHRMM Advisory Board when their appointed term is completed.
- There is no time limit to being off the Advisory Board to self-nominate for the Chair-Elect position.
- Eligibility to serve as Chair, Chair-Elect, or Past Chair remains in office if that member changes jobs and becomes a vendor, contractor, or consultant. Retirement and/or unemployment would not make a candidate ineligible as Chair; Chair-Elect; or Past Chair.
For additional information, please review the Election FAQs.
2021 Election Schedule
|March 2021||AHRMM Elections open.|
|Through May 2021||Nominating Committee to seek nominations for AHRMM Advisory Board seats. Early notification of potential candidates is given to the Nominating Committee to help ensure balance and diversity on the Advisory Board.|
|May 17, 2021||Biographical information for Advisory Board Members due at AHRMM headquarters.|
|May 31, 2021||Nominating Committee to name final Advisory Board Member nominees.|
|June 14, 2021||Advisory Board member candidate flyers and videos due to AHRMM headquarters.|
|July 2, 2021||Biographical information for Chair-Elect candidates due at AHRMM headquarters.|
|July 12, 2021||Nominating Committee to name final Chair-Elect candidates.|
|August 9, 2021||Voting open to AHRMM members for two (2) weeks.|
|August 22, 2021||Chair-Elect candidates present to AHRMM Advisory Board.|
|August 31, 2021||Notification of Elected Advisory Board Members and Chair-Elect.|