This webinar was sponsored by GHX
The COVID-19 crisis has brought to light the importance of a resilient supply chain to support the ability of hospitals to respond to critical patient and community needs. This webinar shares lessons learned from the front lines and how hospitals and health care systems can take steps now to help ensure the right products are available to support the needs of frontline health care workers and the evolving needs of patients. This webinar also explores important issues to consider the substantive changes that can be made to strengthen supply chains to minimize risk and improve the cost and quality of care both in times of crisis and in the normal course of business.
After this program, you'll be able to:
- Implement immediate measures hospitals and health care systems need to address critical shortages.
- Mitigate supply chain shortages, minimize risk, and strengthen clinician confidence.
- Summarize real world examples of supply chain, clinician, finance and community collaboration, coordination and communication.
- Strengthen supply chain resiliency, improve outcomes, lower costs and mitigate the impacts of future pandemics and natural disasters.
- Describe how changes benefit finance executives and how finance can support the changes.
- Karen Conway, Vice President, Healthcare Value, GHX and past AHRMM Board Chair
- Mary Beth Briscoe, former National Chairman, HFMA and AHRMM Board Member