This webinar explains how supplier diversity can be a valuable investment toward sustainability. Presenters define supplier diversity and the associated specific designations and discuss the evolution of supplier diversity. Get a glimpse into how to build a business case for supplier diversity including the scope and benefits (CQO and Sustainability) for the supplier and purchaser, as well as the importance of executive support. Grady Health System’s journey to build a robust Supplier Diversity Program is highlighted as a case study.
- Define supplier diversity designations and identify those that align with your organization’s goals.
- Understand the evolution of supplier diversity and the increasing demand for diverse suppliers in healthcare.
- Build a business case and obtain executive support for a supplier diversity program.
- Identify the strategic value supplier diversity delivers, and how it relates to cost, quality, and outcomes (CQO).
- Todd Gray — Director of Supplier Diversity, Grady Health System