COVID-19: Vaccines and Therapeutics
Feb 16, 2021
Begin anew with a fresh organizational outlook using AHRMM’s Policies and Procedures Manual for the Health Care Supply Chain, 2nd Edition. Updated with current leading practices, all policies, procedures and resource tools can be revised to suit your particular organization’s needs!
- Capital Equipment
- Central Sterile
- Clinical Integration
- Clinical Resource Management (CRM)
- Cost Management
- COVID-19: Caring for Patients and Communities
- COVID-19: CDC, FDA and CMS Guidance
- COVID-19: Organizational Preparedness and Capacity Planning
- COVID-19: Supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- COVID-19: Vaccines and Therapeutics
- Disaster/Outbreak Preparedness
- Finance & Budgeting
- Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs)
- Inventory Management
- Physician Preference Items (PPI)
- Planning, Design, and Construction
- Products and Services Contracting
- Purchased Services
- Shipping and Receiving
- Support Services
Dec 16, 2020
Important updates for health care supply chain on the progress and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines.
COVID-19 Vaccine Supply, Distribution and Handling Overview: An Operation Warp Speed Panel Discussion
Dec 11, 2020
Learn about the logistics of COVID-19 vaccine supply, distribution and handling. Health care supply chain, clinical, logistic, risk management and pharmacy professionals, as well as military and federal agency representatives, are all invited to attend.
Mar 11, 2020
AHRMM is keeping members and the public up to date on the latest Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments with links to guidance from AHA, CDC, and other federal, state and local partners to make sure you have the most up-to-date information.