DateWed, May 06, 2020, 01:00 PM – Wed, May 06, 2020, 02:00 PM
As with most organizations during COVID-19 surge planning, Providence St. Joseph Health realized they would have a shortage of ventilators and looked for an alternative. They began an initiative to convert anesthesia machines to ventilators and worked with their supplier partner to secure the necessary products for the conversion. Join AHRMM for a conversation with the Providence St. Joseph team and Medline around how their collaboration began, solution sharing and outcomes. Session takeaways include leading practices, lessons learned and how your organization can create successful partnerships to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Kate Mulligan, Perioperative Implementation Manager, Clinical Resource Integration, The Resource, Engineering and Hospitality Group
- Karen Stewart, RN, Clinical Resource Integration Program Manager, The Resource, Engineering and Hospitality Group
- Mark Ursin, Sourcing & Contracts Manager, The Resource, Engineering and Hospitality Group
- Frank Schramm, MD, Clinical Chair, Anesthesia Focus Group, Anesthesia Medical Director, Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Jimmy Chung, MD, MBA, FACS, Associate Vice President, Perioperative Portfolio
- Travis Salter, Regional Vice President, Medline
AHRMM Members receive 1 CEC credit upon completetion. Not yet a member? Join AHRMM.
To register, select Register on the webinar page.