AHRMM Annual Scholarship Opportunities
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY
To qualify, you must meet the requirements listed below and complete the online application. Applications are due on June 14, 2023. All applicants will be notified of results by June 23, 2022.
· Applicant must be an active AHRMM provider member, age 35 or younger.
· Applicant must establish financial need by either providing a letter from their CEO or supervisor that establishes financial need OR for those who are between jobs, an explanation of their financial need.
· Priority will be given to applicants who are first-time attendees and can prove financial need OR to applicants who are new AHRMM members (joined within last year) and can prove financial need.
· Applicants awarded scholarships may not re-apply for any AHRMM scholarship the following year.
· Award recipients from the AHRMM22 Conference & Exhibition or AHRMM21+ virtual conference do not qualify.
· The online application and supporting materials must be received by AHRMM no later than June 14, 2023 (no exceptions).
· Applicants must be employed by a provider organization. Vendor representatives or consultants do not qualify for these scholarships. If a scholarship recipient changes jobs to a non-provider organization prior to the Annual Conference, their scholarship is forfeited.
· Only one scholarship per organization will be awarded.
· All scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of AHRMM.
· Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply
1. Complete the online application. Applications are due on June 14, 2023.
2. Email a letter from your CEO or supervisor that establishes financial need to email@example.com. If you are between jobs, only the application is required.
AHRMM23 CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION:
Every year AHRMM is pleased to offer financial assistance for qualifying members to attend AHRMM23 Conference & Exhibition in Orlando, FL from August 6-9, 2023.
Scholarship opportunities are made possible by the support from each of the exhibiting companies of the AHRMM23 Conference.
Currently, there are no Scholarships available at this time.
OTHER AHRMM SCHOLARSHIPS
AHRMM is pleased to offer financial assistance to qualifying members for participating in select programs and events.
AHRMM offers scholarships for receiving and renewing the nationally recognized Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) credential. To qualify, you must be an active AHRMM member who can establish financial need. Scholarships will open in early 2023.