The AHRMM Learning Community continued its discussion of the health care supply chain’s response to COVID-19 on Friday, May 15.
This webcast focuses its discussion on the re-emergence of a more typical health care structure. This panel of health care supply chain leaders shared their thoughts and strategies as they prepare supply chain for increased ER visits and elective surgeries. A robust question and answer session followed the discussion.
- Matt Putman, MBA, CMRP, Director of Supply Chain Operations, UC Health
- Dr. Colleen Cusick, DNP, MBA, RN, CVAHP,FAHRMM, Director, Materials Management Department, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Dr. Gloria Graham, DNP, RN, CVAHP, Clinical Value Analyst, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Dee Donatelli, CMRP, VP of Professional Services, TractManager, AHRMM Board Chair
- Mary Beth Briscoe, CPA, FHFMA, FACHE, MBA, Consultant, AHRMM Board Member