As with most organizations during COVID-19 surge planning, Providence St. Joseph Health realized they would have a shortage of ventilators and looked for an alternative. They began an initiative to convert anesthesia machines to ventilators and worked with their supplier partner to secure the necessary products for the conversion. The Providence St. Joseph team and Medline discuss how their collaboration began, solution sharing and outcomes. Session takeaways include leading practices, lessons learned and how your organization can create successful partnerships to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Kate Mulligan, Perioperative Implementation Manager, Clinical Resource Integration, The Resource, Engineering and Hospitality Group
- Karen Stewart, RN, Clinical Resource Integration Program Manager, The Resource, Engineering and Hospitality Group
- Mark Ursin, Sourcing & Contracts Manager, The Resource, Engineering and Hospitality Group
- Frank Schramm, MD, Clinical Chair, Anesthesia Focus Group, Anesthesia Medical Director, Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Jimmy Chung, MD, MBA, FACS, Associate Vice President, Perioperative Portfolio
- Travis Salter, Regional Vice President, Medline
Discover how a Medical Logistics Crisis Action Team could help your institution quickly organize efforts and resources in addition to your Incident…
The Health Care Supply Chain's Response to COVID-19: Post COVID-19 Supply Chain Provider Leading Practices Panel
The AHRMM Learning Community continued its discussion of the health care supply chain’s response to COVID-19 on Friday, May 15. This webcast focuses…
In this podcast, Brian Bartel, Director of Supply Chain and Support Services, and Crystal Lacey, Trauma Coordinator and Emergency Preparedness RN,…
Explore what you need to do to be ready for the ramp up of elective procedures as well as prepare for the next demand spike of COVID-19.
Mike Schiller, Senior Director of Supply Chain at AHRMM and Brent Petty, Executive Industry Consultant at Lexmark Healthcare discuss effective…
On-Demand Educational Webinars
The Health Care Supply Chain’s Response to COVID-19: Supply Chain Executive Panel Discussion (April 24, 2020)
The AHRMM Learning Community held its third discussion on April 24 to discuss the health care supply chain's latest response to COVID-19. The panel…