Increased demand can lead to reactive replenishment but triggers be identified and assessed before rushing to order. Take control of your inventory through proactive demand pattern identification to address issues and changes before they arise. In this webinar, experts discuss the data needed to predict usage patterns and trends, as well as best practices to improve inventory for high value and commodity products.
- Determine demand pattern trends in your supply chain.
- Discover demand amplification and how it affects both health care provider and manufacturer.
- Identify if you reorder supplies reactively, instead of proactively through demand pattern identification.
- Explain how the healthcare industry is different from other industries when it comes to replenishment.
- Steve Thompson — Former Vice President of Supply Chain Innovation, Cardinal Health