Cracking the Bullwhip - See How Demand Variation Affects the Supply Chain
Price: Member: FREE | Non-Member: $99.00
CEC Hours: 1
Increased demand can lead to reactive replenishment but triggers be identified and assessed before rushing to order. Take control of your inventory through proactive demand pattern identification to address issues and changes before they arise. In this webinar, experts discuss the data needed to predict usage patterns and trends, as well as best practices to improve inventory for high value and commodity products.
- Determine demand pattern trends in your supply chain.
- Discover demand amplification and how it affects both health care provider and manufacturer.
- Identify if you reorder supplies reactively, instead of proactively through demand pattern identification.
- Explain how the healthcare industry is different from other industries when it comes to replenishment.
- Steve Thompson — Former Vice President of Supply Chain Innovation, Cardinal Health
Hospitals continue to face challenges with their supply chains and are spending more time than ever trying to manage those supply chains. Hospitals,…
Effectively managing a hospital’s inventory has always been important. However, it has become even more important over the past several years. Read…
Learn how Rush University Medical Center took an innovative approach to cost reduction and achieved a 21% reduction in the hospital’s shoulder…
Sponsored White Papers
This white paper explores the importance of balancing health care supply sourcing through both domestic and international suppliers, the benefits and…
On-Demand Educational Webinars
In this two-part webinar, professors from top supply chain management degree programs share perspectives on the current landscape, trends and future…
Read a sponsored blog from Owens…