An integrated culture, best in class supply chain practices, and data-driven insights all maximize savings and make a difference in health care organizations. In this webinar, experts discuss how supply chain operations impact total costs for a health care organization. Gain a thorough understanding of the often overlooked leading practices in the health care supply chain, such as utilization control and assessing information. Physician preference items, the role of technology, and how to ensure supply chain data insights are understood in a health care organization are also be covered.
How this session relates to the Cost, Quality, and Outcomes (CQO) Movement: Data is paramount in continuing the efforts to achieve CQO and reaching the triple aim.
- Describe how supply chain operations are optimized through people, processes, and technology.
- Utilize data to improve supply chain operations and implement cost reduction strategies through utilization and standardization.
- List ways to begin tackling PPI in your organization with the use of data.
Supply chain managers, as well as directors and vice presidents who are interested in learning more about how technology and data can help streamline their operations and empower their decisions.
- Bill Hyers, RN — Cost Management, Premier
- Theresa Raupach McGrann — Manager of Performance Partners, Premier