The Intermountain Healthcare Supply Chain Organization has embarked on strategy to drive costs out of the healthcare supply chain. As a part of that strategy, a consolidated distribution center was built for distribution of medical-surgical supplies, pharmacy products, and other ancillary services. The webinar focuses on the key lessons learned on the journey to self-distribution.
- Gain insights into the healthcare self-distribution strategies used in the selection of technology solutions for logistics and warehousing.
- Learn why your people are your most important improvement enabler and asset.
- Understand the importance of defining a business case and a clear strategy.
- Gordon Slade — VP of HC Pharmacy & SCM Commercial Services, UPMC
- Greg Swanson — Managing Partner, National Medical Logistics