Learn how to drive organizational and cultural improvements by utilizing cost, quality, and outcome data in the decision making process. This webinar discusses how the use of trustworthy clinicians and industry partners in the support role with physicians and decision makers leads to success. Leave with a checklist of ideas for implementation.
- Describe how cultural change within an organization can impact the quality and total cost of clinical care.
- Identify steps taken to gather cost, quality, and outcome data needed to drive clinical decision making.
- List the elements, aside from price, needed to drive evidence based decision making.
- Ed Hisscock — CEO, Optime Supply Chain
- Kathy Chauvin — Health System Director of Resource Utilization & Value Analysis, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System