Supply Chain Cardboard and Storage Best Practices
Price: Member: FREE | Non-Member: $99.00
CEC Hours: 1
On-site supply storage is one of the core competencies of effective supply chain management, and adhering to standards and regulations is an ongoing practice. Whether products are stored in bins or in cardboard boxes, supply chain must ensure all employees follow guidelines for patient safety. In this webinar, a panel of veteran supply chain professionals discuss The Joint Commission Standards and the necessity for risk assessment. The panelists then take questions from the attendees and continue the discussion on best practices.
- Explain the storage guidelines and standards, focusing on how cardboard can be used to store supplies within your facility.
- Discuss best practices and lessons learned handling safe storage of supplies.
- Establish or enhance your risk assessment and processes for handling and storing supplies safely.
- Use tools for successful storage outcomes (standardized risk assessment collection tool.
- Allen Archer — Director of Supply Chain Management, Houston Hospitals
- Karen Morlan — Administrative Director of Supply Chain Operations, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Jean Sargent — President, Sargent Healthcare Strategies
Hospitals continue to face challenges with their supply chains and are spending more time than ever trying to manage those supply chains. Hospitals,…
Effectively managing a hospital’s inventory has always been important. However, it has become even more important over the past several years. Read…
Sponsored White Papers
This white paper explores the importance of balancing health care supply sourcing through both domestic and international suppliers, the benefits and…
Read this article and discover three issues hospitals are focusing on to overcome supply chain challenges in 2023.
On-Demand Educational Webinars
In this two-part webinar, professors from top supply chain management degree programs share perspectives on the current landscape, trends and future…
An introduction to environmental sustainability walking learners through strategizing on simple projects while outlining commitment to sustainability…