Chapter Resource Center
AHRMM's Chapter Resource Center provides chapter leaders with tools and resources to help manage and grow local chapters. Through the Affiliation Program and the Chapter Recognition Program, tools such as the Speakers Bureau, and administrative guidance with the AHA Chapter Toolkit, the Chapter Resource Center gives you the tools to help your chapter excel.
The AHRMM Chapter Relations Committee and AHRMM staff will be working to develop additional content for your use. If you have a specific request for information or are interested in learning how other chapters have handled a specific issue, please contact member engagement specialist, Kimberly Green at email@example.com.
Chapter Affiliation & Recognition
All affiliated chapters are required to submit an annual report to maintain affiliation:
- Chapter Recognition Program - Find resources to help you prepare for this year's Recognition Program.
Chapter Liaison Assignments - Each chapter has been assigned an AHRMM Board Member and an AHRMM Chapter Relations Committee member to serve as a point of contact to facilitate any questions or concerns.
- Chapter Officer Update Form - Notify AHRMM of any chapter officer changes.
- Chapter Recognition Benefits & Requirements Checklist - Review all benefits available to you as an affiliated chapter and find a checklist of all opportunities for your chapter to earn points for next year's Recognition Workbook.
- Chapter Affiliation - Request information on affiliating your chapter with AHRMM.
Chapter Membership & Promotion
Member Directory - Identify and contact AHRMM members in your area to encourage their chapter participation.
AHRMM Promotional Email - Request AHRMM to send a message to AHRMM members in your area on behalf of your chapter.
AHRMM Membership List - Promote your event with hard copy marketing materials by requesting a complimentary mailing list of AHRMM members in your area. One list available by request per chapter per recognition period. (April to March)
Membership List Order Form - For chapters that have already requested and used the complimentary membership list, additional lists can be ordered at a discounted rate.
- Chapter Event Calendar - Promote your meetings on the AHRMM Chapter Event Calendar.
- Chapter News - Share your chapter news with all AHRMM members for additional exposure and marketing opportunities.
AHRMM Board Member Attendance - Request your AHRMM Board Representative's attendance at your meeting to provide the latest updates on AHRMM membership and initiatives.
AHRMM Overview Presentation - Request the AHRMM presentation to share with your chapter members.
CMRP Review Presentation - Prepare your members for the CMRP exam with this presentation. (Presenter must be CMRP certified.)
AHRMM Materials for Distribution - Request AHRMM materials to distribute to your members.
CPE Application - Apply for CPE credits for educational events. (Discounted for affiliated chapters.)
AHRMM Board Meeting Overview Reports
Levels of Chapter Affiliation
Note: All foreign countries are in Region 1. There are no chapters for foreign countries at this time.