Purchased services typically represents over 20 percent of a healthcare system’s total annual expenditures. What can separate a health system’s success or failure when creating a viable purchased services sourcing program is how often they heed the seven deadly pitfalls of purchased services contracting.
During this webinar, we discuss best practices to understand actionable data, identify smaller spend categories for your staff to tackle, and decide when it is safe to go at it alone versus when to recruit additional resources.
- Identify the seven most common pitfalls and mistakes when tackling purchased services.
- Explain the key data elements needed to be successful.
- Discuss market pressures and resources available to help your hospital be successful in tackling purchased services.
- Jeff Little — Field Director for Custom Contracting, Premier
- Pete Aftosmes — Vice President of Strategic Supplier Engagement, Premier