In many organizations, the relationship between supply chain and accounts payable is strained due to lack of clarity and ownership. This webinar discusses ways to form a collaborative, streamlined, and process-driven approach to reconciling purchase order errors, facilitating purchase order matching, and creating positive outcomes for departments and vendors. Learn ways to create team oriented work-groups, utilize automation to promote process change, and effectively use root-cause analysis for a strong procure-to-pay system.
- Develop a road map to work collaboratively with your accounts payable department.
- Devise a strategy for ownership of tasks related to procure-to-pay activities.
- Learn tactics to foster a spirit of teamwork and create a comprehensive vendor payment process.
- Find ways to utilize automation to streamline activities between supply chain and accounts payable.
- William Stitt — Principal & COO, Credibility Healthcare