Who’s keeping score? As a supply chain professional working at the intersection of Cost, Quality, and Outcomes (CQO), you need to be the one keeping score. Tune in to this webinar to learn how to apply cost (expenditures as they relate to supplies, services, and other areas in supply chain), quality (patient-centered care aimed at achieving the best possible clinical outcomes), and outcomes (financial reimbursement driven by outstanding clinical care at the appropriate costs) data to high-profile Diagnosis Related Groups (DRGs) to lead change in your hospital.
Wellmont Health System in Tennessee has developed a scorecard to help supply chain executives convince even the toughest clinicians and hospital administrators to collaborate and drive down overall costs (while maintaining the highest standards of patient care and safety) by speaking their language: evidence. This webinar provides detail on how to use the DRG scorecard. An excel file of the scorecard is provided upon completion.
- Use evidence to talk physicians and hospital executives and drive change around DRG procedures.
- Discover what data you need, where to access it, and how to use it in conversation with the C-suite to help them understand how their current procedures impact the operating margin.
- Cultivate effective change management leadership.
- Identify inefficiencies that are contributing to higher costs, affecting patient safety, and poor outcomes.
- Tie together all the factors that contribute to total cost with regards to a DRG procedure.
- Brent Petty — Vice President of Supply Chain and Clinical Resource Management, Wellmont Health System