Many organizations track the performance of at least some of their products or services with vendor scorecards and regular benchmarking. More recently, we are hearing about risk sharing models that align the economics of an agreement to product or service performance and outcomes. In this webinar, we discuss this relatively new concept in health care and how sharing responsibility can enhance both parties’ performance levels and improve patient outcomes through mutual investment.
- Explain the key elements of risk sharing and value-based contracting.
- Discuss how risk sharing and value-based contracts can assist in achieving the Triple Aim and CQO.
- Describe the types of terms and conditions that may be included in a value-based contract.
- Michael Neely — Principle & CEO of Perimeter Solutions Group
- Lara Latham — Vice President of Healthcare Systems, Stryker
- Terry Carney — Vice President of Supply Chain Management, Lifebridge Health