Price: Member: FREE | Non-Member: $49.00
CEC Hours: 1
There is no doubt that supply chain professionals spend a lot of time evaluating products and services to ensure positive outcomes cost effectiveness. But far too often, their contracting decisions are not complied with by clinicians and physicians, leading to higher cost of products and/or services due to lower purchasing volumes, increased number of SKUs impacting storage/facility management and difficulty reporting results to executives.
In this session, learn how supply chain can foster buy-in from clinicians to drive savings and improve outcomes.
- Use strategies learned to engage clinicians from the beginning to get their buy-in
- Discover what type of data is meaningful, how to share it and when to drive results
- Discuss how educating staff around the contracting decision process can help prevent rogue purchases
- Theresa Raupach McGrann, Manager, Performance Partners, Premier
- Jenny Sydnor RN, BSN, MBA, Director, Advisory Services, Premier
This webinar is sponsored by AHRMM’s CQO Movement Sponsor: