The process of annual clinical contract evaluations can be time consuming and overwhelming, and supply chain has a unique opportunity to support the continuum of care as we expand our CQO efforts and strive to meet requirements. In this webinar, we discuss the clinical contract evaluation process, including government requirements, expectations, and improving contract performance with the use of key performance indicators.
Attendees will hear firsthand what the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI) learned during their last Joint Commission inspection regarding the evaluation process and the effectiveness of their contracts. In addition, DFCI will share how their annual clinical contract evaluation process has matured through the improvement of existing contract management technology and the automation of the evaluation process.
- Characterize a clinical contract.
- Explain the annual clinical contract evaluation requirements.
- Define key performance indicators.
- Sarah Buck — Supply Chain Business Analyst, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Susan Wills — Director Strategic Sourcing and Contracts, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute